Saturday, February 6, 2010

my life being more complicated than ever

well im not surprise how my life turned out to be
upside down and no wonder no one is ever gonna stick out for me
and no matter how i wanted things could be easier for people who are around me
i can't cause even i don't know how to make my life living easier
i don't even know if i can even call this life when it's like a hell
why do i make things complicated?
why can't i make it more easier and more lively?
i have made mistakes but so what we all make one?
right? i mean i don't even know if i can still make my way out of this
like i create mistakes after mistakes
and it makes me tired of solving it but im the one making them
get it?
its very complex?
and no wonder why cause i make them and i don't think first
i just do it and so i create things beyond my power
to repair.=(
life isn't fair you know
like i think im all alone like i was never ever going to have someone
beside me like im born to be alone=(

1 comment: