Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A great boring summer

well i guess i don't have to tell you how I'm dying here of boredom this is so not the summer i have been waiting. I do all the house hold chores around here and do the errands this is so not good, like i don't get the usual help i get and i'm not even getting paid for it, and whats worst the weather here makes me soooooo sleepy, its very hot here its like 37 degrees all the time, even the fan won't help me cool down.. I can't go to the mall or anywhere it's like i have been sentenced to house arrest for atleast two unbearable months!! this is sooo not funny and what's more i can't get the hold of this computer for a verry long time!!!!!!

this is obviously driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!
like there are no asylum near!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ITS KILLING ME

No comments:

Post a Comment